Budget


As this project requires buying a couple of things, I had to calculate a budget and follow it religiously, being careful not to go overboard. This is what my plan was and what I have spent on the project so far:

Original Allowance:

Filming Equipment - £80
Costume - £20
Smoke Grenades - £20
Flares Ingredients - £5
Travel - £20 (£10 per day)

Overall budget: £145

Money Spent:

Filming Equipment - £64.85

- Tripod - £18.88
- Steadicam - £29.99
- Microphones - £15.98
Money Saved - £15.15!!

Costume - £16


Money Saved - £4!!

Smoke Grenades - £28

- After I bought the smoke grenades online, I was informed that the company does not produce them anymore, so I resorted to buying a different kind of smoke grenades in different colour and for a different price.
- Initial Price - £20.93
- Final Price - £24 (7 smoke grenades x £4)

Extra Money Spent - £8

Flare Ingredients - £0

- it turned out that we had all the ingredients needed to make the amount of flares we wanted to, so buying more would have been unnecessary and a waste of money. 

Money Saved - £5!!

Travel

As we have not gone out to film yet, the money spent on travelling is still unclear, but as we have saved some money from the budget already, I am hoping that any difficulties would be covered. 

Comments

Popular Posts