Location Research


As I needed a shopping centre for a major part of my music video, I had to look into the process of getting permission to film at those locations. While someone left their email on their websites, others had a 'contact us' field, which let me send them a message directly. After doing my research, I wrote an email asking for a permission to at Westfield, which was later used for all the other locations, with an altered name.

Westfield Stratford

Bentall Centre

Boxpark Croydon

Boxpark Shoreditch

Brent Cross Shopping Centre


Centre Court Shopping Centre








Southside Shopping Centre





Whiteleys Shopping Centre


Ealing Broadway Shopping Centre


However, I only got three responses from the following companies:

Brent Cross Shopping Centre


Bentall Centre

 

Boxpark Croydon



Upon recieving those responses, I decided to use Boxpark in Croydon, as I did not have the resources to film in Brent Cross, and Bocpark seemed like a more fitting location, so I emailed them back in order to make further arrangements.

After I had my location sorted, all I had left was to make consent forms, which I could give to any people who get in shot while I'm filming in the shopping centre.



Comments

Popular Posts