Artist Photo Shoots


For my artist pictures, I went on a couple of photo shoots on different days, in order to get as many pictures in different outfits as possible:

1. Shoreditch Photo Shoot

Shoreditch was one of my chosen locations, as is setting was very fitting to my artist's brand, with a lot of unique street art. The pictures included me (the artist) alone on different locations, and a few of them featured one of the friends in the video. Although I didn't use any of the pictures for the digipak, I posted some of them on the website gallery and made one of them the poster for the Havana single. 

 

2. Studio Photo Shoot

Apart from the pictures I took while filming the studio scenes, I also did a photo shoot in a a photography studio, for any potential magazine spreads I want to make and add to the website.
 




 


3. Car Park Photo Shoot

My third photo shoot was in a car park, where I took pictures for the digipak and the tour announcement poster. As I was taking pictures for two separate things, I brought a second outfit to get changed into, to make it look like it was shot at different locations. For the digipak pictures, I wore red to fit the fire theme, while for the announcement poster, I wore purple. 






Comments

Popular Posts